[arch-dev-public] Inappropriate bugtracker behavior

RedShift redshift at pandora.be
Tue Nov 16 08:10:03 CET 2010

Hi all

Someone (which shall remain nameless unless privately asked) on the bugtracker has been demonstrating inappropriate behavior. This includes, but not limited to:

* Insulting developers for not accepting certain bugs
* Insulting anyone who disagrees with him, sometimes subtle but definitely there

This has occurred multiple times in the past as well (I looked it up).

 From my point of view, he clearly is not a developer.

Any recommendations on how to proceed? I do not wish to continue this issue on the bugtracker itself.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Glenn

(PS: Yes I have been inactive for a very long time - decided to pick up again as bugwrangler)