[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 22-11-2010

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Nov 22 22:58:30 CET 2010

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:52:14 -0500 (EST), repomaint at archlinux.org
wrote:
> Summary
> ---------
> Missing PKGBUILDs:                     0
> Invalid PKGBUILDs:                     0
> Mismatching PKGBUILD names:            0
> Duplicate PKGBUILDs:                   12
> Invalid archs:                         0
> Missing (make)dependencies:            5
> Repo hierarchy problems:               41
> Circular dependencies:                 0
> In db, but not in tree:                3
> In tree, but not in db:                1

Nobody noticed, but the integrity check was broken for a long time now.
I somehow made it working again.

Note: If python got updated to 2.7 on gerolde let me know, so I can
update the alpm module. Am I right that this python module only export
the vercmp method?
http://projects.archlinux.org/dbscripts.git/tree/cron-jobs/check_archlinux/alpm.c
Maybe it would be way more portable if we would just call the vercmp
binary; or maybe python has such a method built-in like PHP has.

Greetings and have fun fixing the new bugs that tool found,

Pierre