[arch-dev-public] dbscripts: updated create-filelists and update-web-db

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Nov 25 19:19:16 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have now rewritten the last two scripts to use the new db-functions.
I have also split the test suite into several files for easier

* The file list creation should now be a lot faster (like 60x) by
avoiding file access when ever possible. I also discovered and fixed an
old bug where file lists of old packages where not removed if no new
packages were added.
* The scripts that updated the package db for our website now uses
locking to avoid reading inconsistent files or being called twice.

Let me know if you notice anything strange.



Pierre Schmitz, https://users.archlinux.de/~pierre

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list