[arch-dev-public] mailman, python24, db4.1, db4.5

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 2 19:57:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

The updated mailman package has been in [testing] for a long time now so
I am moving it to [extra].   With this we no longer need python24 in to
repos so I will remove that to the AUR.  That also removes the need for
db4.5, so say bye to that too.   And while I am at it, say bye to db4.1
which is no longer needed by anything...

The next person to update gerolde should take care with mailman as its
install has moved from /home/mailman to somewhere more appropriate.
That will probably need some intervention.

Allan