[arch-dev-public] Python rebuild on its way to [testing]
allan at archlinux.org
Mon Oct 4 06:38:48 EDT 2010
I am in the process of moving the python rebuild into the [testing] and
There are still a few packages that need rebuilt (the various openoffice
incarnations and virtualbox-ose) so if you desperately need them you may
want to hold off updating. Other than those packages, this will
hopefully be a nice smooth update... I hear some TUs have been running
the [staging] repo (which I personally think is crazy!)
If you see any of the following, report a bug:
* files linked to libpython2.6.so.1.0
* files in /usr/lib/python2.6 or /usr/include/python-2.6
* files with a "#!/usr/bin/python" or "#!/usr/bin/env python" shebang
* depends/makedepends/optdepends on "python" instead of "python2"
* packages that no longer work...
And I mean report a bug... an email is not enough.
More information about the arch-dev-public