[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mdadm-3.1.4-1
t.powa at gmx.de
Wed Sep 1 02:44:38 EDT 2010
Two fixes related to configs that aren't using udev:
- Don't remove md devices which 'standard' names on --stop
- Allow dev_open to work on read-only /dev
And fixed regressions:
- Allow --incremental to add spares to an array
- Accept --no-degraded as a deprecated option rather than
throwing an error
- Return correct success status when --incrmental assembling
a container which does not yet have enough devices.
- Don't link mdadm with pthreads, only mdmon needs it.
- Fix compiler warning due to bad use of snprintf
- Fix spare migration
Please signoff both arches
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the arch-dev-public