[arch-dev-public] [signoff] ed 1.5-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Sep 7 15:16:39 EDT 2010
Upstream update. Please sign off.
2010-08-30 Antonio Diaz Diaz <ant_diaz at teleline.es>
* Version 1.5 released.
* buffer.c (append_lines): Fixed `a', `c' and `i' commands.
(When used in a global command list, the commands following
them in the list were ignored).
* main_loop.c (exec_command): Fixed `e' command. (It quitted
when invoked a second time with a modified buffer).
* main.c: Added new option `--restricted'.
* `red' has been converted to a script invoking `ed
* Description of ed in the manual has been changed.
* testsuite: Modified some tests and removed obsolete posix
* main_loop.c: `ibufp' variable made local to main_loop.
* Defined type bool to make clear which functions and variables
* Added `const' to all pointer declarations accepting it.
* regex.c (replace_matching_text): Make se_max an enum.
* signal.c: Include termios.h
* Converted C99 style comments "//" to C89 style comments "/*
* ed.texinfo: Fixed an erratum.
* Changed copyright holder from Andrew, Antonio to the FSF.
More information about the arch-dev-public