[arch-dev-public] Clearing out [testing]

Rémy Oudompheng remy at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 28 14:57:00 EDT 2010

Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> texlive:
>>  texlive-*
>
> We (Firmicus and I) are are a bit late with these ones, as they do not
> correspond to the official release that was made two weeks ago, and we
> still have newer sources waiting to be compiled, which are closer to
> the last release. There are several issues which are corrected in the
> not-yet-built packages, so the current ones are not meant to go in
> [extra].

I could not contact Firmicus for more than a week now: I built new
TeXlive packages nevertheless, they are now in [testing] thanks to
Ionuţ. Bugs #20073, #20199, #20722,#20838, #20969, #20976 (links
below) should be fixed. Anybody using TeX is welcome to help testing
these.

* http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20073
* http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20199
* http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20722