[arch-dev-public] Rebuild and review old [core] packages

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Apr 3 07:21:04 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have made a todo list with old [core] packages at

Not that this is not meant as a simple rebuild but more a review of
packages that haven't been touched for some time. I have listed some
things we want to check on the todo page. If you know anything else let
me know.

Ionut pointed out that libnl has been bumped to version 2.0 in trunk
which was not compatible with networkmanager in the end. So trunk should
be overwritten by core at first here