[arch-dev-public] [signoff] gcc-4.6 toolchain

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Apr 16 03:18:06 EDT 2011

The gcc-4.6 toolchain looks good to me so it is time for signoffs.  This
covers the following packages:

binutils 2.21-6
cloog 0.16.2-1
gcc 4.6.0-3 (and the various split packages)
glibc 2.13-5
isl 0.06-1
linux-api-headers 2.6.38.1-1
mpfr 3.0.1-1

There is still a potential issue with gcc-go needing libffi for a very
minor piece of functionality and the version in the gcc source having a
different soname to the version in [extra].  But that is unimportant and
will be dealt with later...

When the move occurs, cloog-ppl will be removed from the repos (I will
double check the need for a rebuild here...) and elfutils will be moved
to [extra] as it is not needed by any [core] package.

Signoff both,
Allan