[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [signoff] kernel26-2.6.38.3-1

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Fri Apr 22 06:25:30 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> please signoff 2.6.38.3 series for both arches.
>
> signoff i686

It seems I spoke to soon. I'm seeing a minor issue with my iwl3945
wireless nic. The problem is described here:
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=623290>, but I have
not found a kernel bug report yet.

As far as I can see the only problem is that dmesg/console is spammed
with error messages every few seconds. There probably is an impact on
performance, but not big enough for me to notice during day-to-day
use.

I will follow up upstream and report back when/if I find a fix.

Cheers,

Tom