[arch-dev-public] [signoff] isl-0.07-1, cloog-0.16.3-1, gcc-4.6.1-4
allan at archlinux.org
Sat Aug 20 23:54:20 EDT 2011
This is going to hit [testing] as soon as gcc-multilib gets a rebuild so
the signoff thread is slightly early...
- upstream update, soname bump
- upstream compatibility update for isl bump
- has its own soname bump...
- new upstream snapshot from 4.6 branch
(there are some nice bug fixes on the way to the 4.6.2 release)
- libstdc++ man page update
- disable libssp building - it is not needed on glibc systems
The only other package requiring rebuild for the isl/cloog soname bumps
@heftig: I am leaving that to you. Can you move isl/cloog/gcc from
[staging] to [testing] once you are done?
The only package require rebuilt for removing libssp is avahi and I have
put that in [testing] now.
More information about the arch-dev-public