[arch-dev-public] Package update : hplip 3.11.1

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:45:39 EST 2011

HPLIP 3.11.1 was released several days ago : it includes support for
new printers and scanning support for several printers (e.g. the one I
bought last week, HP Deskjet 2050). I thought the package was not very
critical so that I could update it directly in [extra]. I can at least
print and scan (hp-scan still doesn't work with my printer, but
scanimage does).

Now you know who you can blame if your printer suddenly stops working
at next update.