[arch-dev-public] soprano rebuild for raptor/rasqal/redland

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Tue Feb 22 13:28:34 EST 2011

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 17:54:40 Andreas Radke wrote:
> I've updated soprano in trunk to make it build against the new versions
> in staging. It compiles but I'm not sure if it works.
>
> Can a kde maintainer please test the soprano rebuild with locally
> installed packages raptor1/raptor/rasqal/raptor from staging?
Soprano from trunk does not build for me using the staging chroot.

> They way I've got soprano built looses a backend. Not sure if this is
> important for its usage:
It loses the RedLand backend which is needed for the Nepomuk integration.

I reported this upstream, but they didn't reply yet. I'm trying to play a bit
now, but not to hard because on Thursday I've my last session exam.
Ronald, Pierre?

--
Andrea