[arch-dev-public] [signoff] TeXLive packages

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 9 18:09:37 EST 2011

Am 09.01.2011 12:16, schrieb Rémy Oudompheng:
> Hello,
>
> I have updated the texlive non-binary packages to track the upstream
> updates. You will find the detailed list of updated packages in the
> attached file. The update should remain straightforward. I have
> cleaned up the install scriptlet, hoping that it still works as
> intended. Please notify me of any inconsistencies.
>
> Rémy.

I'm getting this message (I had this on previous updates, too), should I
worry?

>>> texlive: updating the filename database...
mktexlsr: Updating /etc/texmf/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/share/texmf/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /usr/share/texmf-dist/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Updating /var/lib/texmf/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.
>>> texlive: updating the fontmap files with updmap...

!!! ERROR! The map file `slantcm.map' has not been found at all.

    Either put this file into the right place or remove the
    reference from the configuration file. An automatic way
    to disable unavailable map files is to call
      updmap --syncwithtrees

    For manual editing, call
      updmap --edit

 done.