[arch-dev-public] [signoff] openssh 5.6p1-2
guillaume at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 14 18:52:31 EST 2011
Gaëtan (vesath) and I took care of some Arch bugs.
Arch Bug fixes:
- FS#20191 - upstream config files modified on install
sshd_config and ssh_config are not modified anymore
- FS#19213 - sshd ignores /etc/nologin, when loging with key
Modified etc/pam.d/sshd for this feature
- FS#22366 - Add "--with-libedit" compile option to PKGBUILD
Added dependency to libedit / require libedit to be moved to core
- FS#17138 - startup scripts should check pid files more closely
etc/rc.d/sshd fixed (thanks remy)
- FS#20998 - runtime config file is not part of backup array
added file to array
Please signoff both architectures.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 230 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the arch-dev-public