[arch-dev-public] libnl 2.0 rebuild
thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 16 09:18:34 EST 2011
Am 13.01.2011 19:24, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> So, libnl 2.0 was declared stable in October as I just learned.
> These packages are compatible with libnl 2.0:
> - crda
> - iw
> - wpa_supplicant
> - hostapd
> These packages don't as far as I can see:
> - libpcap
> - networkmanager
> These I didn't check:
> - kismet
> - net-snmp
> - knemo
> - libvirt
> - simh
I am uploading i686 packages for the following to testing:
- libpcap (with upstream patch)
- net-snmp (my own patch)
Jan Steffens is trying to fix networkmanager, but this is HUGE.
- hostapd is easy, just need an option for libnl2 in .config (see SVN
- kismet looks easy enough to fix
- I forgot about libvirt, but iirc it wasn't that hard
- No idea about knemo
- simh shouldn't even link to libnl, no idea why it does.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public