[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libcap-2.20-1

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 23 01:39:03 EST 2011

Upstream update:

     * Latest kernel capabilites supported: now includes CAP_SYSLOG
(patch from Sergey Senozhatsky)
     * $(CFLAGS) Makefile fixes from Torsten Werner
     * Default to installing setcap with an inheritable capability.
           o You can disable this feature with: make RAISE_SETFCAP=no
install

We require using "RAISE_SETFCAP=no" as setting that capability fails
under fakeroot.  I'm not entire sure what this affects... but I can
always rebuild as root if someone points out that this is super important.

Signoff both,
Allan