[arch-dev-public] Stepping down... for now

Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Tue Jan 25 11:32:28 EST 2011

As much as I really hate to do it, I've decided that it's time to step down
as an Arch Dev/TU. I love Arch, and will continue to contribute as time
permits, but work has made it impossible as of late to keep up with my
responsibilities to Arch. For those who don't know, I've been working as the
CTO of a social media marketing and design company called Twelve31
Interactive for a while now, and I recently purchased a local bar as well.
There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for everything and
something has to give. At some point in time in the (hopefully not too far
off) future, I fully intend to reapply and hope that you all will be willing
to take me back. I will, however, stay on long enough to make sure that all
of the more important packages I maintain find good homes.