[arch-dev-public] towards namcap 2.8

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:50:04 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Rémy Oudompheng
<remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Following an earlier discussion, I have stepped forward as a volunteer
> to continue namcap maintenance: in my personal clone at
>  http://projects.archlinux.org/users/remy/namcap.git/
> you may find several patches addressing issues reported in FlySpray. I
> have also tried to update the NEWS file in some sensible way. Can
> someone have a look at these? I'd also like to know more about the
> release process of namcap and the main directions of development?
>
> My next goal would be the support for split packages.
Thanks Rémy.

I'll take a look in the near future and give you feedback; I'm out of
town this week without a lot of time on my hands. I'll also try to
fill you in on the typical release steps I've taken for the past few
tags and cuts of code. I'll also give you a TODO list I've had in my
head for a while of things that would make namcap a much better system
overall.

-Dan