[arch-dev-public] perl 5.12.3

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Thu Jan 27 12:06:21 EST 2011

Hi,

As you know yesterday a new minor version of 5.12 branch of perl were released.

I've recently rebuilt perl 5.12.2 which is in [testing] waiting for
signoff to fix a little bug with building with gcc 4.5.

So, basicly we have to do the rebuild that we did the last month again
for some packages, I can work with this if Kevin isn't available
(cc'ing him) so ideally IMO we can start the rebuild of perl
dependencies into [staging] then get into [testing] after the week of
Feb 5th

Opinions? ideas?

--
Angel Velásquez