[arch-dev-public] [signoff] logrotate 3.8.0-1
snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:56:24 EDT 2011
logrotate 3.8.0-1 is in testing. Changes:
- Upstream update
- Added check function
Please test and signoff.
3.7.9 -> 3.8.0
- added "dateyesterday" option (see man page)
- fixed crash when config file had exactly 4096*N bytes
- added WITH_ACL make option to link against -lacl and preserve ACLs
- added "su" option to define user/group for rotation. Logrotate now
skips directories which are world writable or writable by group
which is not "root" unless "su" directive is used.
- fixed CVE-2011-1098: race condition by creation of new files
- fixed possible shell injection when using "shred"
- fixed escaping of file names within 'write state' action
- better 'size' directive description
- fixed possible buffer-overflow when reading config files
- NetBSD/FreeBSD compilation fixes
- Solaris compilation fixes
More information about the arch-dev-public