[arch-dev-public] Install messages

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:36:06 EDT 2011

I'm counting on Gmail to wrap these messages the same way they looked
in my console- they look like junk when you don't keep them to 80
characters/line. Yes, people still use terminals that wide, as most of
the time they are opened to that width by default. As a general
guideline, can we try to keep them to 80 characters/line please? 85 is
just silly when it would be easy to trim it down a few words or rewrap
the lines correctly.

-Dan

ATTENTION UDEV:
Support for non-devtmpfs self-compiled kernels have been moved to udev-compat.
  --
Blacklisting of framebuffer devices has moved from /etc/modprobe.d to
/lib/modprobe.d