[arch-dev-public] [signoff] coreutils-8.12-2, initscripts-2011.06.3-1, net-tools-1.60-16, udev-171-2, yp-tools-2.12-2, ypbind-mt-1.33-2, iproute2-2.6.38-3

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat Jun 4 18:50:12 EDT 2011

A few minor issues cropped up, so we needed to update two more packages
 - ypbind-mt: moved the nisdomainname config file here from net-tools,
and fix the rc script; and
 - iproute2: move /usr/bin/ip to /bin/ip, and add a symlink so old
packages will still work.

Please test and signoff everything (or the subset of the packages that
you use at least).

Cheers,

Tom