[arch-dev-public] [signoff] glibc-2.14 toolchain build

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Tue Jun 21 05:47:04 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Ionut Biru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 06/18/2011 09:17 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
>> Try again with glibc-2.14-3
>> Changes in -3:
>> - New upstream 2.14 branch snapshot (a couple of useful fixes have been
>> added)
>> - new upstream patch to properly fix the libdl crashes
>> - redistriubte the rpc interface until libtirpc is ready as a genuine
>> replacement...
>> Signoff both,
>> Allan
> can you ping me when you want to move it?
> sign off i686

I'm still seeing lots of random crashes using testing. I have three
machines with similar problems, but not identical.

machine 1: amarok and konversation alwayl crashes, ktorrent does not
machine 2: konversation and ktorrent both work fine
machine 3: ktorrent always crashes

All machines: pacman crashes some of the time (~50%), same with git.

This is running kde-unstable on top of testing and all packages
updated as of last night.