[arch-dev-public] [signoff] module-init-tools 3.16-1

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Sat Jun 25 10:43:39 EDT 2011

3 releases in one day (6/2) for module init tools. I've added a build
fix for us to properly generate doc which is no longer provided as
pre-generated. This may change in a future release, but I'll send my
fixes upstream.

3.14 Changelog
------------------
o build: fix the build process to be more modern
o cleanup: code formatting, documentation, and FSF mailing address corrections
o depmod: fix code documentation for various functions
o doc: various cleanups to documentation for depmod
o modprobe: fix code documentation for various functions
o todo: update various todo items for depmod and modprobe, and overall also

3.15 Changelog
o build: properly fix man page creation symlink handling
o doc: remove invalid multiple output files from docbook markup

3.16 Changelog
o build: missed a top-level cached copy of modprobe.d.5 which broke builds

Providing my own signoff for x86_64.

Regards,
Dave