[arch-dev-public] [signoff] syslinux 4.03-4

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 6 11:20:10 EST 2011

This package is intended for core and includes:
1) a default configuration file
2) an automatic update/install script for syslinux.

If you want to take advantage of the auto-update, either use
/usr/sbin/syslinux-install_update for installing syslinux, or run 'touch
/boot/syslinux/SYSLINUX_AUTOUPDATE'. In both cases, post_upgrade will
update your syslinux installation after update.

This version includes minor fixes to the update script. Please sign off,
I am confident we can move this to core now.