[arch-dev-public] [signoff] tzdata 2011d-1

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Mar 15 15:48:39 EDT 2011

New minor upstream release. Please signoff.

-Andy

The files...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2011d.tar.gz
...and...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2011d.tar.gz
are now available; these reflect the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list (including changes that impact present-day
time stamps in Cuba, Samoa, and Turkey).

I'm still waiting until Russia switches time later this month before
making Russian changes (hoping that we'll then know what abbreviations
will be used year-round for time in Russia).

				--ado