[arch-dev-public] [signoff] pacman 3.5.0-1

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:46:21 EDT 2011

Multiple signoffs per architecture would be great, as well as any
observations dealing with the upgrade process. Release notes:
http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/NEWS

@Everyone for FYI, Allan for suggestions:

13:39 < bash`> error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
13:39 < bash`> pacman: /usr/bin/pactree exists in filesystem
13:39 < bash`> for example :P
13:39 < bash`> pacman-contrib conflicts
13:39 < toofishes> yeah
13:39 < toofishes> just rm that file for now and continue...good catch

Anything we can do here to make this suck less? Unless on -S vs -U it
gets pulled into the transaction so things won't conflict, but we'd
have to rebuild it at the same time and get it in [community-testing],
right?

-Dan