[arch-dev-public] Removing network utilities from base group?

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 08:22:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a feature request (https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22481) since
January which stated that rp-pppoe should be removed from the base
group. Described in the details he stated that every network package
should be removed from the base group and should only be in core.

I'm not really have a opinion to that topic, so what do you think about
it? For me we can leave it as it is and do nothing at this topic, then I
will close this feature request as "won't implement".

  -Daniel