[arch-dev-public] Cleaning out [testing]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed May 4 00:13:58 EDT 2011

Now seems a good time to take a quick look at the packages in [testing]
and see what we can clear out.   It looks like we have libgl, haskell
and texlive rebuilds sitting there at the moment as well as the usual
packages awaiting signoffs.   There are also a few packages that I am
not too sure why they are in [testing] at the moment.

If people could look at the "unknown" section below and move anything
that does not really need to be in [testing] any longer.  I have a
suspicion some of those have been missed with other big package moves.
Also, is there anything stopping the haskell and texlive builds moving
to [extra]?

[core] packages for signoff:
	ca-certificates, ca-certificates-java, run-parts
	cronie
	dcron
	libcap
	lzo2