[arch-dev-public] perl 5.14.0 rebuild

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Wed May 25 22:52:43 EDT 2011

2011/5/25 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng at gmail.com>:
> On 2011/5/25 Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The remaining 4 packages in the Todo list don't build cleanly and need
>> some fixing.
>
> Several of them are out of date and changelogs seem to indicate that
> upgrading them could fix the problems.
>
> Rémy.

Great job guys, we rebuilt all the needed stuff on 4 days, I'd like to
move this to [testing] on weekend, what do you think?, I'd like to see
if something left out the rebuild and prepare a list with the removals
of packages on extra and community (duplicated modules, my list now
have three or 4 modules .. not so much).

Thanks

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net