[arch-dev-public] [signoff] ifenslave-1.1.0-7

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:00:14 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org> wrote:
> [2011-11-02 09:52:09 -0500] Dan McGee:
>> WTF? Why did this todo list even get made if other people are going to
>> be rebuilding my packages, replacing spaces with tabs, using the
>> absolutely stupid ${srcdir} instead of $srcdir, etc.
>>
>> Since you've put your "personal touches" on my packages, I'm orphaning
>> this, have fun with it.
>
> Can we cut the drama? If you love your personal packages so much and are
> unhappy with my changes, just revert them; it's really not a big deal...

The drama is cut, it's not my package anymore. 100% agree I overreacted;
you caught me before my morning coffee.

However, I am not going to spend any more time on a package I volunteered
to maintain in the past because it was an orphan if it gets style "cleanup"
if I disagree with- that just means my title as a maintainer is no longer
necessary. So we all win!

-Dan