[arch-dev-public] Package signoffs page
thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 3 13:17:15 EDT 2011
No idea if some of this has been implemented already, I'll just write it
> Must haves:
> * A way to cancel a signoff
> * Signoff "blacklist" or modification- basically say "this package
> doesn't need signoffs, just remove it from display"
* A way to "disable" a signoff for a package ("this is not ready to go
to core yet") and "enable" it when you actually want signoffs. For
example, the "linux" package can often stay in testing for a week or two
and doesn't need signoffs right away.
> * A daily summary email saying "hey gang, here are today's pending signoffs"
* "This package has been waiting for signoffs for N days" reminders
* Display the actual number of signoffs for each built architecture
* A way to block a package (what Eric said)
* A possibility for integration into dbscripts (db-move could block
based on signoff and blocker status)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public