[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mkinitcpio 0.7.4-1, filesystem 2011.10-1

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Sun Oct 9 19:52:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Apparently I decided it was a great idea to inadvertantly break the
installer with mkinitcpio 0.7.3 [1]. There's a number of possible fixes,
and I've attacked it from several angles, but fixing it in mkinitcpio
is the fastest way to stop the bleeding. I've tagged 0.7.4 and pushed it
into [testing].

Along with this, I've knocked out another small FS [2] which required
coordination with a change to filesystem, so I've pushed that as well.

mkinitcpio-0.7.4:
--------------------------------------
  - avoid using mountpoint(1)
  - use usb-ehci udev rule from /lib
  - Remove early redirection 2>/dev/null such node does not exists.
  - Add groups=('base') in devel PKGBUILD
  - bump filesystem dependency to 2011.10

Thanks to Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi for his contributions for this release.

filesystem-2011.10:
  - avoid clearing screen in /etc/issue
  - move modprobe rule to /lib

Credit here goes to Tom, who kindly let me package this while he's off
riding around on kangaroos.

Please signoff.

Thanks,
Dave