[arch-dev-public] [signoff] util-linux-2.20-2

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Fri Sep 9 07:30:38 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

There were a few minor bugs in util-linux release, and since
kernel.org has been down it has taken longer than normal to get the
fixes out.

We now have a new package though, and it should fix all the known
problems. The commits I added after the release are:

write: fix path for freopen()
agetty: double equals sign typo in opentty()
dmesg: remove extra space only after time stamp
dmesg: fix for non-CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME kernels

(Thomas suggested I add a fifth patch, but it is not yet on master,
and it was just about removing a superfluous translation, so I'll
leave it out).

Please test and signoff.

Cheers,

Tom