[arch-dev-public] ypbind-mt with NetworkManager support in [testing]

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Sep 12 18:37:37 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I just updated ypbind-mt to add NetworkManager support and put it in
[testing], just in case it causes problems. I'll leave it in there for
a while and move it to [extra] if there are no complaints.

The change adds a dependency on dbus-glib, and a makedepends on NetworkManager.

With NetworkManager support ypbind can now deal gracefully with the
network connection coming and going, whereas before it expected the
network connection to be set up before ypbind was started.

Give me a shout if you notice any issues.

Cheers,

Tom