[arch-dev-public] [signoff] net-tools-1.60.20110819cvs-1 and inetutils-1.8-4

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Sep 26 13:07:17 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been a while but are we doing the hostname provider idea?

I don't have a strong opinion, but the provider makes sense to me.
Especially as there are many possible providers of hostname, and we
might change our minds about who provides it again in the future (none
of the options are especially nice imho)...

I think someone objected to the idea on irc though, which is why I
stopped pushing it.

-t