[arch-dev-public] [RFC] official systemd support

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 13 10:12:25 EDT 2012

[2012-04-13 15:23:27 +0200] Tom Gundersen:
> Pierre, Tobias, Dave and myself discussed the state of systemd on irc
> today, and we'd like to propose that we from now on officially support
> systemd.

As a maintainer of packages this move concerns, I am all for it so long
as it gives me little additional workload and everything "just works".
You obviously put a lot of thoughts on the latter, and unit files seem
simple enough to write. So I see no reason to object to it.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan