[arch-dev-public] List of unsigned packages

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Feb 8 10:00:25 EST 2012

Am 08.02.2012 15:35, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Am 08.02.2012 15:21, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a really simple page which contains all package
>> (pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
>> another repo (like testing or staging for example)
>>
>> This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do you
>> think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.
>>
>> https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages
>
> Nice. What's missing:
>
> 1) Number of unsigned packages per repository.

Probably not worth the effort.

> 2) Link to the package info in the package name.

This makes it harder to copy and paste the pkgbase. Also which info
page should I link to? We have one for each package and arch but this is
a list of pkgbases

> 3) Last packager and/or maintainer.

Maintainer information is not publicly available in a machine-readable
format.

> 4) Build date of the latest package.

Not that relevant imho.

This is just a very simple script and I want to be able to remove it as
soon as possible. I might add some features but only if they are really
useful for the process.

--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com