[arch-dev-public] outstanding items for libarchive rebuild

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Mon Jan 2 15:20:26 EST 2012

Hi guys,

The libarchive rebuild was small, so I figured I'd knock it out myself.
The majority of it is now in [staging] alongside the db rebuild. There
shouldn't be any issues with this because there's no overlap between the
two. That is to say, they can move to [testing] independently of each
other.

2 packages I did not rebuild yet: kdeutils-ark, hydrogen.

kdeutils-ark: @andrea, you did a version bump on the PKGBUILD in SVN, but
never released this? Was there something you were waiting on? I didn't
want to push this without talking to you first. I've got time today to
do this if you're busy and just want to give the ok.

hydrogen: @ray: I'm getting build errors from scons in the package
function, and I'm not sure where to go with them. I figured you might
know how to get around this.

Cheers,
Dave