[arch-dev-public] Enforcing trusted signatures on all package uploads

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 11 05:15:23 EST 2012

Am 07.01.2012 09:01, schrieb Allan McRae:
> I see Pierre has already committed the needed change to dbscripts, they
> just need enabled.  Is there anything stopping this happening?

Good question. I installed pacman 4 on both gerolde and sigurd and set
up a keyring. I set up the trusted master keys. All we need is for
Pierre to give us the green light on his repo and pull it on both
servers. I've been in Pierre's ears about this for two weeks - I have no
idea what's holding this back.