[arch-dev-public] [signoff] LTS bumps to 3.0.x series
tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:12:50 EST 2012
New LTS kernel is in testing:
- changed package name to linux-lts
- config synced with our last recent 3.0.x
- dropped nouveau-drm-lts it's now in the kernel
- kernel name changed: vmlinuz-linux-lts
- initramfs names changed: initramfs-linux-lts.img
All users should to adopt those changes to their bootloaders.
Compat symlinks will be created to old names on upgrade.
Please try it and give signoffs.
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 554 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public