[arch-dev-public] [arch-commits] Commit in libxcb/repos (testing-i686)

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 21 11:47:52 EST 2012

On 21 January 2012 17:42, Ionut Biru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> It was a mistake to update those two packages. Andy told me that they
> have to be updated in the same time with new xorg+drivers to avoid
> breakages.
Thanks, that was the info I was looking for.

> Just do pacman -Suu
You've to fix another package:

warning: libxcb: downgrading from version 1.8-1 to version 1.7-2
warning: xcb-proto: downgrading from version 1.7-1 to version 1.6-2
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: lib32-libxcb: requires xcb-proto>=1.7

--
Andrea