[arch-dev-public] [RFC, after the fact] initscripts config

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Sun Jul 22 11:43:08 EDT 2012

On 22 July 2012 22:59, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
> e) People who use more than one distro don't have to learn more than one format.
> f) Guides, howtos, documentation will now apply equally well to Arch
> as to the other major distros.

I support your position, Tom. Especially the two above are very strong
points for me, personally. I think this got resistance simply because
it was not out in the open for discussion *long enough*. You will also
have resistance because some would like Arch to be "unique", even by
some illogical means.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1