[arch-dev-public] clucene to extra / drop lucene?

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 3 08:18:44 EDT 2012

The upcoming LibreOffice 3.6.x drops the dependency on (java) lucene
2.9.x. We can drop java lucene from our repos if nobody
else wants to take over the maintainership of java lucene in the future.

I'd like to bring in clucene from community and fix a missing feature.
But I'm not familiar with it. So I'd be glad if someone else would pick
it up in extra repo. Anyone going to do this?

-Andy

PS: current build failure with clucene from community:

checking which clucene to use... external
checking for CLUCENE... yes
checking for CLucene/analysis/cjk/CJKAnalyzer.h... no
configure: error: Your version of libclucene has contribs-lib missing.
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 187.