[arch-dev-public] KDE 4.9 packages
andrea at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 4 14:40:11 EDT 2012
the first beta of the 4.9 series has been released.
As usual, you find the kde packages in the [kde-unstable] repo, which only
contains major beta release.
Read install instruction from here. NOTE: It requires [testing] enabled.
kde-multimedia has been split, so there's no kdemultimedia-kioslave in 4.9,
instead you find:
Packagers should update their deps when 4.9 hits [extra]. In the meantime,
this is a list of the packages that need to be rebuilt if you enable [kde-
- k3b (replace kioslave with libkcddb to depends)
- audex (replace kioslave with libkcddb, libkcompactdisc to depends)
- kaudiocreator (replace kioslave with libkcddb, libkcompactdisc to depends)
- soundkonverter (replace kioslave with libkcddb to depends)
- tellico (replace kioslave with libkcddb to depends)
Also, there are:
- a new kdebase-runtime dependence: nepomuk-core
- a new game in kdeedu: kdeedu-pairs
- a new kdebase-workspace dependence: kdebase-workspace
kdesdk-kdeaccounts-plugin, kdesdk-kdepalettes, kdeutils-ksecrets have been
removed from the KDE SC.
Please reply to the thread on BBS or report any bug to our bug tracker
for any packaging bug.
KDE bugs go in the upstream bug tracker.
Have a nice update/testing! :)
More information about the arch-dev-public