[arch-dev-public] Signature checking enabled by default in new devtools

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Jun 12 12:37:14 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I just pushed devtools 20120612 into [testing]. Some notable changes:
* In order to have gpg working within a chroot we need to bind some
filesystems from the host system into the chroot. Let me know if this
results in some problems.
* Obviously you need to have signature checking configured on your host
system; the /etc/pacman.d/gnupg directory will be copied into the
chroots.
* To not have random files removed by tmpfiles the chroots are now
stored in /var/lib/archbuild by default; you may remove your
/var/tmp/archbuild folders

For more changes see: https://projects.archlinux.org/devtools.git/log/

Greetings,

Pierre