[arch-dev-public] [community] [extra] repos moving to nymeria

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Nov 7 16:20:24 EST 2012

Hi,

[community] (svn + dbscripts) will soon (likely this week) move to
nymeria.archlinux.org.

Since we want uniform user names across most systems, they will be taken
from archweb. If you do not want your archweb user name to be your ssh
account name, please send me a mail or ping me on IRC.

You should also know that the setup on nymeria is slightly different
from sigurd so there might be some problems although we did preliminary
testing. If something is broken please tell me or Pierre via mail or IRC
(we are both in #archlinux-projects).

core/extra will follow soonish.

Migration instructions will follow once we move.

--
Florian Pritz