[arch-dev-public] Bug Squashing Day: Saturday 17th November

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Sun Nov 11 08:27:32 EST 2012

On 01/11/12 13:30, Allan McRae wrote:
> (for those who do not read the front page news)
>

> The number of bugs in the Arch Linux bug tracker is creeping up so it is
> time for some extermination.
>
> This is a great way for the community to get involved and help the Arch
> Linux team.  The process is simple. First look at a bug for your
> favorite piece of software in the bug tracker and check if it still
> occurs.  If it does, check the upstream project for a fix and test it to
> confirm it works.  If there is no fix available, make sure the bug has
> been filed in the upstream tracker.
>
> Join us on the #archlinux-bugs IRC channel.  We are spread across
> timezones, so people should be around all day.

I have updated the "Bug Wiki TODO" page. [1]
I've added a generated list of orphan bugs, bugs that are open for a
long time ( before 2012-01-01 ) and updated the [community] trivial
fixes. If I have time left I will look into filling the rest of the
categories ;).

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bug_Day/2012